Postage Reimbursement

*********update 2/8/12***********

Unfortunately the USPS is no longer putting this form online. I was instructed by the USPS to let you all know if you need form PS 3533, you must go to your local post office to pick one up.


Did you know that you can get a refund for unused metered postage? The United States Postal Service has a pdf form to fill out named the PS3533, “The application and voucher for refund of postage and fees”

Say you enter $44.00 on the postage machine instead of .44 cents, you can reclaim that postage as long as you do not mail the envelope or the label. Just make sure you hold onto that envelope or postage. You must submit that with the paperwork in order to receive your postage!




3 Responses to Postage Reimbursement

  1. Say, you got a nice post.Thanks Again. Really Cool.

  2. I loved your article.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on…

  3. Kenna Nunez says:

    This is one awesome article.Thanks Again. Really Great.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: